Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sit Down, Strap in, Hang On Tight,









Its gonna be a bumpy ride.



Well Ladies and Gentlemen here we go again.. Its the beginning of the http://www.mamavation.com/ Campaign 9. I am a finalist and will find out about 10pm EST tomorrow if I am going to be one of the next Mamavation Moms or not. Either way, I have my seat belt buckled and I am going to hang on tight because its gonna be a bumpy ride to battling my weight. But its gonna happen.



This is my 3rd campaign with Mamavation and my 3rd time being a finalist. But if I am not voted in this time. I will survive, I will continue to lose weight but I am so happy and proud to be finalists with the girls that are with me. I have enjoyed learning lots about them and proud to say we are all friends. Whoever is the 2 voted in will do an amazing job as Mamavation Mom and the others will do an amazing Job in the MiLi Challenge.



Shannon is a fellow NC mom who is an amazing strong military wife. Her and I share a common bond of being in NC, Autism, She is such a great positive person who I can't wait til we can get together in real life. I know she will meet all her goals and I am proud to call her my friend.



Rachel where do I even begin? Her and I just instantly connected on twitter. She always makes me laugh her and I have a common bond of friends and Autism. She is such a wonderful Mother, Friend and is a great cheerleader for me. I can't wait til we get together soon in MI with Laura and Katie that state wont know what hit it. It will be an amazing cray time.



Tricia another fellow mother of a wonderful amazing exceptional daughter. She is an exceptional mother who is always on the go. She is always so positive and i know she will do great in her journey.



Stacie is a very busy wonderful mother. I know she will do an amazing job in her journey. With her being on Vacation in Cali I haven't gotten to know her as well as the other girls but I know soon I will know her much better.



Shelly (@momma_oz) has agreed to be one of my fit friends. I am very excited. Most of the other Sistahs have agreed to be our fit friends as well :)



Yep if you have noticed I am trying to delay posting these pics and numbers, But I am declaring that this is not going to be me for long. I will not go back to these pictures. The Finalists and I have all agreed to take pictures in our sports bra and shorts we are stepping out of our comfort zone and putting it all out their for you all The good the bad and the ugly.




















  • Measurements 7/10/11


  • Bust 52


  • Waist 49.5


  • Hips 60


  • Thigh 30.5


  • Arm 15.5


  • Calf 20.5


  • Weight 308.4







8 comments:

Kimberly @shrinkingkimberwls said...

Hey girlie! We are very close in many of our measurements. You must be taller than me cause I don't carry my weight as well as you do. I am rooting for you and either way I know you will be awesome!

Andrea Kruse said...

Best of luck tonight! I know that regardless of the outcome, you will be doing some major booty-kickin'.

Keep up the hard work, are doing so well already.

MNMSpecial said...

Holy crap! I can totally see a change already plus shorts & bras, girl you mean business! Good luck tonight. You're already kicking butt and taking names. Way to go for changing lives already!

Unknown said...

I am holding your hand every step of the way. Your are rocking this like a rockstar. Keep up the amazing work and thanks for much for being a true inspiration to me.

Unknown said...

Megan, you are doing great. It has been a wonderful experience getting to know you. Thank you for being an awesome Sista Finalist:)

Anonymous said...

Love you, Megan! I'm here to support you EVERY step of the way!

MrsFatass said...

I love watching you ladies tweet. And being that I'm a Michigander now living in NC, I feel a special affection.

Good luck. I'm rooting for you!

kia said...

Congrats on being selected as a campaign mom. I know you will do great.